AKOYA is Located in New Cairo, just off 90th Street, and overlooking Katameya Gardens, this project is ideally situated 3 km away from the new AUC campus and 14 km from the ring road.
AKOYA is Elevated at 350 meter from sea level to enjoy relaxing fresh air. AKOYA is bounded between four other compounds. AKOYA is a high standard community with total area of 13.6 acres ( 57,120 meters) ; with only 40% of the total area residential buildings and the rest 60% green areas and services. AKOYA is composed of 26 residential buildings, two commercial buildings and marvelous landscape.
Note: You can visit our construction site and view your actual property before making your reservation. Construction is almost complete.
For more details:https://egypt.aqarmap.com/en/luxury/akoya-compound
Project Area 123 acres 20% Buildings and 80% Landscape and Lagoons and Swimming Pools – The length of the beach is 870 meters and the depth of the project is 770 meters. The project is distinguished by the view of the sea from all units
For more details :https://egypt.aqarmap.com/en/projects/cecilia-lagoons
Rock Vera … where residential apartments reflect the finest artistic traditions of Italian architecture and design and blend seamlessly in a sought-after location featuring world-class facilities and amenities.
Rock Vera… a harmonious lifestyle where families, couples, and individuals will flourish among gorgeous landscaped gardens, winding pathways and outdoor seating that invite you to relax and enjoy life.
The inspiration comes from the medieval town of Spello … so be transported to this ancient location in the Italian region of Perugia and taste its charming and atmospheric beauty in New Cairo. The Italian word ‘vera’ has meanings including ‘real’ and ‘genuine’ … here is your chance to experience the real and genuine Italy.
For more details:https://egypt.aqarmap.com/en/projects/rock-vera
The Rose Valley features a spectacular view, a special character and a direct view of the sea. The Rose Valley offers all the services of the North Coast from tourist villages, commercial malls, restaurants and branded cafés. The project is also close to the charming city of Alexandria and consists of eleven buildings covering an area of 15,000 square meters , It is possible to easily and conveniently use the resort’s location on the coastal road
For more details:https://egypt.aqarmap.com/en/projects/rose-valley-resort
A privileged location on a hill mediates a group of the finest hotels and resorts and residential language schools, and is located on an area of 18 acres.
And charming views of the pyramids, the largest and most modern museum of Egyptian antiquities, hotels and surrounded by many of the high-end residential resorts
We created a wonderful residential resort Gladios Garden for you and your family.
Enjoy the Gladios Garden security and privacy, relaxation and beauty through residential Antiques upscale carefully designed and uniqueness of different models to offer luxury and space suitable for all needs, parks and green spaces in harmony with the oasis of flowers to cover more than 70% of the resort area.
At the same time you are in the Gladios Garden will be surrounded by all means you need to enjoy a comfortable and happy social life.
In short, we can say that the executioner Gladios Garden is a magical paradise.
for more details:https://egypt.aqarmap.com/en/projects/gladios-garden
Royal Beach is a stunning beachfront project set on the spectacular Red Sea Sea Riviera, north of Hurghada. A region which has become Egypt’s most popular tourist destination and one of few places to have experienced growth during 2009. Situated in an exclusive area designated for hotels, Royal Beach offers a more affordable choice of luxury and high-quality properties. Its ideal setting, array of onsite facilities and 5 year guaranteed rental scheme make Royal Beach an Just a 15 minute drive from the airport, and 8 kilometres to the magnificent region of El Gouna, It is also within close proximity to an 18-hole golf course and supermarket providing owners with everything expected of a five star resort. From its pools and restaurants to cinema rooms and shopping centre, Royal Beach really does have it all. Location: A 15 minute drive from Hurghada airport, and 8 kilometres to the magnificent region of El Gouna. Payment terms: * 10% Down payment, 15% Contract, 15% Delivery, over 2 years. * 10% Down Payment , 20% contract , 20% Delivery ,over 5 years
for more details:https://newhomes.com.eg/en-us/default/details/p-details/royal-beach-resort